BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12 April 2009

lost a very important friend

till now..still can't accept..haiz..
charissa really went back 2 heaven dy..
may she rest in peace..

since 10th (good friday),my mind fully filled with the memories with her..
i thought i just got shock when i got the bad news..but..but..i can't even smile when i read kang's blog..this kira quite a big problem dy..
but then the memories non-stop calling back in my mind..then only i realise she's an important for me..haiz..too late dy..

pn tan told me she met an accident tat friday morning when i took the scores from her..my god..
suddenly i sensed that this time..really quite serious..i tried not 2think too much..i prayed..just prayed..prayed that she could go through it..after bout 1 hr..my mum phoned me..told me that she had went back 2 heaven..so shocking..so unbelievable..so so so..(undescribeable)

my god..since that 3pm..my mood..down till...............
i lost a friend just like that..
as i know..she was certified at 3pm..jesus also rise at 3 pm..i think God has His own will 2 bring her 2 His arm..well..actually..i think i believe in God..

attended her burid funeral tis afternoon..paid my last respect 2 our loving charissa..
when her mum shouted her great love 2 her..tears burst out..tried 2 control myself..
when her coffin passed in front of me..oh god..charissa really left us..cried..non-stopped crying..
the journey seems to be so short..i wanted 2 accompany her somemore..

hannah told me that she wanted 2 go and see our choir competition..oh god..
charissa..i'll try my best 2 lead them..i'll try my best not 2 let u dissappointed..
4 charissa..we'll win for charissa!!

charissa had rest in peace..we still need 2 go on with life..
hope that her family will feel better very soon..
till we meet again..charissa..miss you always..

4 comments:

jolinizer❤koo said...

人死不能复生..日子还是要过..而且是微笑着过..不要想太多..你还有我们啦...

加油..

祝福在天国的她..

Lee Kang Lian 李康联 said...

亡者已矣,吾等须更珍惜生命!
jessie,人总是要往前看!
难过的事,总会过去,
她永远活在心中,那是更重要的。

^^LuckyLisa^^ said...

be tough girl

ur dear~~ said...

sumtimes..
cruel fact hurts us so much..
but v should knw tat..
tat's the 1 tat let us grow up mentally..
so..
wat u can do nw is cherish everyone beside u..
pamper them n listen 2 them..
dont let urself regret in the end..
gambateh..
muackz~~